Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Fact Infact

I didn’t say it! When it had to be said. I didn’t say, not because i was trying to cover something. Veritably I just did not want to pass my apprehensions to my loved ones. I don’t know if it made me strong or it made me stiff! Or call it “self-deception” for that matter. I kept my throes to myself, I rued for my rues. I always remorse about something “what & why” I don’t understand or may be i never wished to.
I used to dream and it used to come true because i slept to dream! Then suddenly I stopped dreaming and I had nightmares because I left a space for them, my luck kept its promise and they came true as well.
I never chased my dreams, I dreamt and left them untouched but they chased me like virgins.
I never dreamt big, I never had that “Holy Grail” for big dreams. I still remember when our class teacher gave us a task to write an essay on “My aim in Life”. I was more concerned why it is not “Aim of my Life” because at the end it is my life which shows me so many things, it is life that moves me on. Life is not experiencing me but it is me who is experiencing it. "I want to be a Shaktimaan” is still written on that old tottering toilet door in my school where i wrote it so many years before...

No comments: